Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tuberose Bouquet from Yanceyville Farmer's Curb Market

Saturday I was at the Yanceyville Farmer's Curb Market and purchased a bouquet of Tuberoses from a vendor.  If you have never purchansed these, you are in for a treat.  They are very fragrant and will perfume a small room.  I took this image in a hurry thinking more flowers would open up and I could rearrange the bouquet for a better capture of the blossoms and maybe take some macro images. I used my kitchen window lighting.  Well, that didn't happen as my kitchen was being painted this week and I had used this black background which is the side of my refrigertor.  The blossoms really never opened up and the older blossoms started to not look fresh.  So, I will just have to go to the Market again this Sat.  Used native camera app. Increased the highlights and sharpened with PSE 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment