Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Pirate Booty Display at City Festival Park - Jamestown, NC 9/10/2015

Another image from my trip to Jamestown on Sat.and the Pirate Festival. Again mixed lighting an issue.  There was really more pirate booty but I chose this crop when taking the image.  This means you do not get to see the small skeleton that was in the right hand corner.  I shot the image with Camera+ HDR but did not use flash because I felt that would be too harsh and not sure how the beads and chrome would have looked.  I used Touch Retouch to remove some stray beads and a line that was not part of the concrete base. Used clarify in native app but no other editing.  I did not want to take the time to see if I could use a mask in Snapseed to darken the drape area to the left in the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment