Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Ceiling Lamps NCMOA - Raleigh, NC

This image should have been posted Mon. November 30th.   We had a beverage at the Cafe of the North Carolina Museum of Art and I really like these lamps. Took an image of 3 of them at an angle - square mode.    Taken with iPhone 6 - edited first with Touch Retouch to remove a relection image, then in PSE 11.  The right image I altered by pushing highlights to maximum which changed the colors of the lights and then used filter to denoise color. If I maxed the midtones it made the lamps glow more (not shown). The left image I appled a Paint Dauber filter to the original image and it also gave denoise effect and you can see subtle color shades.   I really like this image for "thinking outside the box".

No comments:

Post a Comment