Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas Cactus Blossom - CU

I really like Christmas Cactus blooms this time of year. I may have waited too late to get close up images.  They come in different colors.  The one I purchased, just has not produced additional blooms.  At A & A nursery yesterday I tried to take one red bloom close up but unfortunately you cannot move plants around--so plants are crowded together or have other pots, tags, etc, in the view. Neither can you pick a blossom up and put it somewhere else on the plant like those you own.  This was the only good blossom in this pot.  Other varieties the petals were droopy or had a translucent look which was less than optimal.  So this is my attempt to capture a close up.. May see if my friend has any that look better.   She actually propagates for our H.S.A. Plant Sale.  

No comments:

Post a Comment