Thursday, December 31, 2015

Foggy Night - Puddle Reflection

This image should have been posted on Wed., Dec. 30th.  There was some fog in our neighborhood from all the rainy and humid weather we have been having.  I was never able to find a safe place to pull over during the day to capture a foggy scene as it was sporadic patches around the city.  But I noticed the reflection of the street light in a puddle in my driveway and tried to capture this eerie atmosphere. Did not use a tripod as too difficult to even get this angle of composition. I even waited to see if my neighbor's Christmas lights on her house would be out after midnight...but that didn't happen.  So, this was the best I could do.   iPhone 6  native app, edit in PSE 11   More practice with night photography needed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment