Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Evening Sunset - Gareen Needle Dr., GSO, NC 12/31/2015

The iPhone 365 Challenge has been met!!
I was walking in my neighborhood tonite for exercise when I happened to see trees that had a bright pink and blue sky at sunset.  What a way to end the week/year after all the rain and dreary skies we have had. I don't think the camera really did the scene justice as the colors were more brilliant.to my eye.  This is a case where the saying,"the best image may be behind you".  So, this is image 365 of the 365 day iPhone challenge, i.e. taking a photo and posting on my blog.  In some cases there were additional images of the subject that allowed me to try different apps in camera like Instagram or Camera+ to take the image. Since the iPhone screen small, most of my post editing was done on the computer with Photoshop Elements 11. It did take more time than I had imagined.to complete this goal/committment.  I will probably start another blog for 2016 but it is my hope that I can complete Bob Weils course that takes digital imaging to the next level in the digital darkroom.    

No comments:

Post a Comment