Thursday, December 3, 2015

Ginger's Wood Burned - Serving Spoons for Thanksmas

Ginger(daughter)  used some wooden spoons to perform floral wood burning design for me for an early Christmas present. A famous artist, Julie Fei Fen Balzaar had this technique on her blog this last week.  Need to figure out how I can display on the wall. I think I need a ceramic piece to hold them.  May have to go to a place that fires green ware.to get what I want.  My kitchen walls are now yellow.  It was raining the day I wanted to take the image with the iPhone 6.  So, decided to use the front porch as my outdoor studio.  The piece of  12 x12" cardstock I used for the background was actually amedium coral color. The original image I sent upside down to Instagram.  The left image I did post processing in PS Express app which has filters and changed the color to more pink and put on a vignette.  I took the image without vignette into Pixlar app, rotated and then applied a seasonal frame that looks like frost or snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment