Sunday, February 1, 2015

Fushia-Purple Flourscent Stairs Zinda Restaurant, Raleigh, NC

Somehow I lost a day on January 31st and didn't post an image. So, posting another today. When I was at the Scott Kelby conference on Friday. I went to eat with friends at the Zinda Restaurant: 301 Lafayetteville St, Raleigh, NC. They specialize in Indian and Asian cuisine. The chana marsala was excellent!  I also had a spring roll, chicken satay on a skewer with peanut dipping sauce, and some Nann bread.  I was by a window and would have taken a picture of that platter if I had more time. A staircase lit up in flourescemt fushai/purple colors caught my attention and asked permission to take a picture. It was not easy because the wait staff used the left stainless door and I did not really want them in the picture. I did a little cropping of the image but that is all. They have disco on Fri & Sat. nite. Check out the menu @  www.zindaraleigh.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment