Friday, May 15, 2015

A Garden Angel Statue at Dawn Barry's Garden 5/13/2015

Went to my friend's house to see what she had blooming in her garden   It was 10 a.m.and the lighting was not good.for the plants I might be interested in photographing. I chose a small statue in a shaded area.  I have included the original image on the right. There was a fine line in trying to correct tieh lighting. Post processing. I used PSE 11. I cropped the left side of the image as it had a bare plant support and a small area of a red bench in the left upper corner.  I increased the shadows and mid-tones, sharpened only slightly as the statue had a porous surfacel. I thought she looked a little too green/yellow.  So, I enhanced the blue tones and tried a vignette which I have not perfected.

No comments:

Post a Comment