Saturday, May 2, 2015

Sound Booth and Bull Pens @ Rodeo in Archdale NC - Original Instagram App


Went to a rodeo today in Archdale, NC. There was no admission charge --good thing as I did leave early because I got bored..  Saw more of High Point and Archdale than I intended because I got lost. GPS would not recognize the street & number.  Got there just in time for the beginning of the ceremonies.  I also took my Nikon P 600 becuase it has a zoom lens.

.This was probably the closest I will ever get to seeing a real live rodeo.  The riders on the bulls did not stay on very long. One was injured from the fall to the ground.  The calf roping was done by some young cowgirls and mixed ages cowboys.  The bulls were mean and you had to stay away from the fence to take photos.
I took the left image with Instagram app.but I cannot tell you what filter I applied. Then shared the image without any further editing.   I later downloaded it to PSE.  The  right image I changed the brightness and contrast plus sharpened slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment