Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Jack Portrait Taken in his Lounge Chair

Computer that I like to post to my blog was down on Monday.   Here is a picture of Jack.  I had been using his iPhone 5c as there were issues with the Camera+ not wanting to take a photo.  So, after I got that fixed, I decided to try a picture of him in his lounge chair.  This was a "grab
 the moment" shot.  No time for posing or telling him to smile, put his glasses up higher on his nose.  HDR mode on. The original background had the wall and bookcases behind him.  I did not like this.  So, I used the healing brush and paint brush to make a different background.  I also cropped to make more a portrait.  Post processing done in PSE 11. Maybe I should have used color splash to change the color of his shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment