Monday, July 20, 2015

Bamb! Bamb Shrimp & Fried Rice - Red Bowl Restaurant (Jack's Entree)

Last week Jack and I went to the Red Bowl Restaurant at Alamance Crossing (off Elon Exit 140).  It has Asian cuisine.   Jack ordered Bamb! Bamb! shrimp. He also got an Egg Roll but he had eaten it before the main entree arrived.  Taken with iPhone 6 Camera +.   We were not sitting by a window  and so I think with room lighting this turned out pretty good.   The food on the left is fried rice.  We did spice it up with some sriracha sauce. I had Thai Chicken Curry which definitely needed the sriracha sauce.  Even Subway offers that for a choice now.  I may have to make my own,  Takes about a pound of jalapeno and 1/2 pound of serrano but you could add more heat with Thai or habanerio peppers. I think this is something to blend outside or could cause coughing jag. .

No comments:

Post a Comment