Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Dwarf Conifer Collection - GSO Arboretum 7 /14/2015

Yesterday was an overcast morning and so I decided to take some images at the Greensboro Arboretum.  I liked the display of this dwarf conifer collection. I edited it in the native camera app first.  I  tried using frames and labeling the image in the border. I could have cropped out the blown out sky. You can see that the iPhone does have issues with buildings and there is distortion due to the small sensor.  I have not invested in an app that is supposed to help correct this.  Getting farther away might have helped but then cropping would have contributed to pixalization. I did edit the shadows and sharpening in PSE as I feel it gives more control than native app.  P.S. It is not a flower image. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment