Tuesday, July 7, 2015

First Friday GSO, NC, July 3rd, 2015





This image I wanted to post on July 5th but delayed due to family visiting.  On Friday, July 3rd when my family was visiting, the "girls" went downtown to check out "First Friday" in Greensboro, NC.  There were some venues that were closed because of activities planned for 4th of July celebration the next day.  My daughters had never done this before.  I took this shot when there was still some ambient light,  Wanted to catch the street lights.  With the iPhone you don't get a choice of shutter speed. I took this with auto exposure  with Camera + app and forgot to turn off HDR.  It was on South Elm street. Too bad there were no people walking down the street to give more ambience, but it was starting to rain and shops starting to close.  Did not use a tripod ...and because low lighting situation, not as sharp due to camera movement. Left image was only sharpened.  The image on the right I choose line drawing and adjusted opacity to add some color and lines in PSE 11.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment