Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Stained Glass Window - Greensboro Historical Museum

This image was supposed to have posted 7/27/2015 but was in draft today.
This is a stained glass window located in the GSO Historical Museum.  It is in the downtown area.  There was no angle to eliminate the 2 banisters that are in front of this window.  It was about noon when I captured the image and so sun was not really shinning on the window at that time of day.  I exposed for the window lighting and so the surrounding wall turned out black. You can see that the molding surrounding the window is not stark white. I made numerous attempts and tried shooting from above and this was the best I could do. I did not have a tripod with me.  Taken with native camera app.iPhone 5C.  Post processing done in PSE 11: cropped, highlights darkened, sharpened, resized for web. .

No comments:

Post a Comment