Saturday, July 11, 2015

Dawn's Floral Outdoor Thermometer

I love to go to my friend's, Dawn Barry, garden.  She and Phil always have nice  plants blooming.  Originally she told me her mallow plants were in bloom if I wanted to take some images --will probably post two images tomorrow.  These blooms are as large as a lunch plate with white mid-center area and a rose pink outter edge.  Some people would call this image a record shot of "a moment in time".  Photographs can have the ability to convey emotion, mood, narrative, ideas and messages – all of which are important elements of story telling.  This outdoor plaque thermometer suggests to me that this person loved flowers or nature. I might use later in a digital montage image in a different color or opacity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment