Thursday, June 18, 2015

Blue Hydrangea Close Up

I was walking in the neighborhood and captured an image of this blue hydrangea.  The blossom heads have a tendencey to be close together and I only wanted a close up of one bloom.  Therefore, I have a narrow margin. I think I shot with square mode in Camera+.  Post editing done in PSE 11.  I cropped, increased shadows, used healing brush to get rid of some stray blossoms around the edge, and  lastly I applied a mild vignette.  I also cloned some artifacts out of the leaves. So far I have not found an in camera app that I like for post editing in iPhone camera. The Snapseed update has more functions, but I have not found a  program that will do cloning.  Need to experiment with Touch Retouch app as it is more like the healing brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment