Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day Card

Today is Father's Day.  This a photo of a card we made at a Stampin Up class.  I did put brown cardstock underneath the base card just to have a better background. The image was taken in the shade on my back deck.  However, because of the small sensor in the iPhone when  you try to get too close and avoid pixelation, you get distortion. I only increased highlights so colors were better and added "Special Wishes" text in PSE 11.  I will . probably send an e-card to Jack, my brothers and Son-in-laws. Plan to make some lemon bars for dessert. We celebrated by eating at a German Restaurant on Thursday night - plan to avoid big crowds on the actual day.  The red cabbage that was an image yesteday going to be on the menu as a side dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment