Friday, June 12, 2015

Tiger Lilies - Photoshop Express App

Having computer issues and unable to edit images in PSE11 on my computer. Used Photoshop Express app which means I cannot clone and do more precise post editing of images.  There were some tiger lilies at edge of parking lot at St. Francis Episcopal Church, GSO, NC.  I tried taking one with many lilies and another close up of the stamens.  It was about 9:30 a.m. and they were in a shaded area. So, the one on the right has more blue tint in it since I did not adjust the WB when I took the image.   The one on the left has vibrant filter attached and if I left it normal, colors would have looked like the CU.   PSE 11 definitely gives you more adjustments with lightness, darkness, mid-tones and can change color variation.  

On Saturday, June 13th I had the opportunity to find some tiger lilies in bloom at mid day and so took an image of a single bloom which shows more like what the orange color of the tiger lily would be. I only sharpened.  Yeah! today my PSE 11 program is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment