Thursday, June 11, 2015

Street Lamps on Bridge over RR Tracks at Dusk

Late this evening I went looking for some mimosa shrubs but could not find any nice specimens.top photograph. Too many were past their prime or too far up to try to photograph close up with the iPhone.  I saw these lamps on briidge which was recently redone over the railroad tracks.  However getting the angle I wanted did not happen.  The side walk is next to the street and I could not really lie down on the side walk as I was by myself.  It would have been nice if the lights were turned on by the city while there was still ambient sky ligjht. I liked the angle rather than a straight verticle.  I used sliders for light and dark.  Because of the low lighting I did try to use denoise filter in PSE 11 as my last step.  

No comments:

Post a Comment