Monday, June 8, 2015

Borage Buds and Blossoms - June 2015

On June 2nd I posted an image of some Borage buds and surrounding leaves.  The borage is now blooming. It was better lighting then late evening when I took the other image.  So there are 3 images. Another of the buds before bloom. One of a single borage blossom,  and one of  a cluster of several blossoms with a little foliage.  Used Camera+ to capture the images.
For the single borage blossom, I used the macro slider.   This blossom difficult to phtograph.  Any breeze aan blur the photos.  You can see in the upper right photo that these blossoms also droop. This was in my neighbor's yard and she was talking to me.  Post processing done in PSE 11: Slight cropping, light and dark adjusted with sliders as well as
mid-tones, minimal sharpening.  Applied vignette, but tried to make it very subtle.  My neighbor gave me some seeds to plant.  I think this is great detail of the plant with my iPhone 6 hand held.



No comments:

Post a Comment