Friday, June 12, 2015

Graduation Card - Impression Obsession Die (for 5/31/2015 posting)

I see I missed a post for May 3lst.  I was making graduation cards for relatives and took a picture of one I made that the school colors were yellow and blue. I used Snap Seed app to crop and rotate using the iPhone instead of PSE 11.  I need to practice more with doing this type of editing,  Snap Seed just updated and it has some neat new features..  I used overhead lighting over my kitchen table.  There is a little shadow from me trying to take the image in the right lower corner.  The cut outs are Impression Obsession dies.  Because of the small sensor in the iPhone,there can be distortion when taking images that have lines like this card or if you are trying to take pictures of buildings. This can be a reference
for future cards.  I may post on Pinterest...or "senior moments". LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment